First thing today I must say “Thank you to Everyone” for all of your help putting together the Save The Date cards for The Wedding. Yeah! We finished them in time and now they are on their way. Now it is time to start the Invitations, I am so excited that my Daughter Michelle and Bryan (My Soon to be Son In Law) 🙂 asked me to make these for them. Here are a few Photos of the Finished Save the Date Cards.
I love creating and with all of my Tools and Supplies it makes it so fun… Even after 80 cuts of the same dies and 80 layers of Pop Dots and Squres and lots of Scor Tape I could still make more of these. I love getting together with Family and Friends to Create and this is such a Special Occasion that all the hours spent creating were so much fun. Now we are going to start the Wedding Invitations and the Shower Invitations. 😉 Sorry about the photos being a little blurry I took these with my cell phone. I haven’t had time to use my new photo Studio that I received for Christmas. Need to get it put up so I can take some nice photos of some new cards and other fun stuff that I hope to create soon.
Here are the Creative Ingredients we used for these (if I do say so myself) Pretty Save the Date Cards..
- Aspire Petallics Cover Stock from Kelly Paper in Black Ore and Mountain Rose
- Heartfelt Creations Layered Elegant Swirl Die from the Gatefold Collection
- Spellbinders S4-235 Fancy Tags One Die
- White Pearls from Want 2 Scrap
- Pop Dots from Super Glue Corp.
- Scor Tape from Scor Pal
- Spellbinders Grand Calibur Die Cutting Machine
- Photo was edited and text added using Corel Paint Shop Pro X4
- Writing on Tag was done on my Computer and then cut out using the Spellbinder Fancy Tags One Die
Thank you for Visiting Today. I hope you have a Wonderful Week! I will be back soon as I am working on listing lots of new Goodies in both of the Stores…